The HC21 Learning Network kicked-off today. This inaugural class of benefits professionals has a year of learning ahead, and we couldn't be more excited for them. Please help us welcome:
• Amanda Weaver, Benefit Analyst, Bush Brothers & Company
• Allyson Knisely, Benefits Coordinator, City of Knoxville
• Jill Barnes, Sr Dir of Administrative Services, Helen Ross McNabb
• Khrysta Baig, Benefits Director, Knox County Government
• Mark Mitchell, Senior Benefits Analyst, Nissan North America
The HC21 Learning Network was developed to further the education of the benefits staff of HC21 members, and to allow for a deeper understanding of the principles of value-based benefit design.
During 2018, Learning Network enrollees will attend four sessions that showcase our recently developed four lever approach to value-based benefit design. The levers work in tandem with one another to push changes into your organization and our regional market.
Enrollment for 2019 will begin this Fall.